In the relatively peaceful Western part of the canals, next to the Jordaan and on the corner of the Leliegracht, four adjoining early 17th century canal houses are located: Herengracht 134 – 140. Here, REB is developing a total of nine residences and one large office.
This extensive project is named after the property at number 134: ‘D’BEECK’, where the descendants of merchant Lucas van Beeck continued to live until the mid 18th century.
Number 134 and number 136, both listed buildings dating back to 1615, offer a spacious layout at the rear, as well as a combined courtyard including a garden house. These will become the addresses of an office of approximately 1736 m2 in this oldest part of the Amsterdam canals.
Divided between the two adjoining, smaller historic buildings, at numbers 138 and 140, REB realises nine more, smaller apartments with a combined floor area of 513 m2.
REB will modernise these properties to the highest possible standard and with the usual care of preserving their monumental quality and wealth of authentic details.
For further information on the Collection, please visit www.thecollection.inc
Investment value: € 18 million
Square meters: 1.500