PRINSENGRACHT 687
AMSTERDAM


Canal House

Opposite the former Court of Justice, located between the Leidsegracht and the Leidsestraat, REB has partially redeveloped one of the so-called the Zeven Provinciën on the Prinsengracht, namely the Gelderland.

In 1725, the Zeven Provinciën were built by Benjamin Dutry and they are known for their elegant neck gables. The Gelderland is the largest property, situated in the middle of the Zeven Provinciën. The property is generously endowed with beautiful original details, including natural stone fireplaces, ornamental plastering, frames and other details that elegantly show a decrease in detailing on the higher floors, which was customary for the eighteenth century.